Being away

Due to few technical and other issues i have been away from blogging my electronics project and experiments i do. Lets hope this start will be better than all the past years. I have few things which i would like to write some article that others get the benefit of.
Few months back i got my Raspberry Pi Zero and did some cool things using it. Recently i am on to IoT stuffs so i cam across few new things for me, like MQTT and integration of hardware to MQTT server ruining locally. Possibilities are endless, i can make my light talking to MQTT server and it will handle rest by communicating the hardware like Arduino, ESP8266, Pi etc. I will detail one by one on my next post.
Thank you everyone who support my blog and gain knowledge from my articles. Stay tune for more update from me.
Post a Comment

Popular Posts